Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Remove.bg

Kia ora bloggers! 
Today I'm going to tell you about a website called remove.bg. Most of you probably already know about this, but I'm sharing it because some of you don´t. Remove.bg is a background removing website, are you sometimes annoyed with there being a white background. Well, your problems are solved with remove.bg!
You can also use it for adding different backgrounds and removing parts of the Image you are removing the background from. just take a photo or a screenshot with whatever device you have and put it into the slot, and boom no more white background. Thanks, guys for looking at my blog and please tell me if I did anything wrong in the comments below :).


2 comments:

  1. Hi Eddie, Fletcher here. Nice blog post I understand the feeling when you find the perfect image but its not a png. But once I found remove.bg last year it helped me when creating animations so well. Great job, and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really interesting Eddie. This would be very useful for my work. Thanks for writing about this. I'm going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.