Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Banksy is in the air.

 Hello bloggers! this Term we are learning about Banksy and his famous artworks.

Banksy is a famous graffiti and street artist, but he is famous because all of his artworks have a meaning. like how he did one about Steve Jobs holding a black trash bag and the original Apple computer. He did it because Steve Jobs´ Dad was at the refugee camp he did it on. But another famous thing about Banksy is because he has always stayed anonymous. I got all this information from Banksys agency.  have you either heard of Banksys famous artworks? write it in the comments below if you have.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.